JBL Artemio 2 Cup
- Replacement selection cup for ArtemioSet
- Transparent collection container made of sturdy plastic
- Perfect fit for the Artemio strainer (Artemio 3) and the strainer set (Artemio 4)
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL Artemio 2 collecting cup is a spare part for the JBL ArtemioSet. It is placed under the incubator with the separately available JBL strainer attachment JBL Artemio 3 to collect the artemia directly.
- Spare collection container for ArtemioSet or other Artemia rearing devices
- Transparent collection containers made of sturdy plastic
- Tailored fit for the Artemio sieve (Artemio 3) and the strainer set (Artemio 4)
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!