ISTA Water Plants Cultivation
- Ideal for cultivation of mosses
- Upper chamber for the moss
- Bottom chamber for gravel to keep the pad down
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Perfect for planting moss like Riccia fluitans or Javamoss. The pads are available in two different sizes and the moss can be applied to the roundish upper side of the pad. The flat bottom part can be filled with gravel or small stones to keep the pad at the bottom of the tank.
- Perfect for moss cultivation
- Unique design für optimal growth of mosses
- Pad has two sections. One upper part where the moss is put inside and the bottom part where you can apply gravel or small stones to ensure the pad is sinking to the bottom of the aquarium
|ISTA - Water Plants Cultivation - M - 8x|
|ISTA - Water Plants Cultivation - L - 4x|
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Every now and then, when working on the aquarium, one wonders whether there is a solution for a small, specific problem. Ista, a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative articles from Taiwan, already has a cost-effective solution for many such possible problems. Especially in the areas of aquascaping, aquatic plants, aquaristics and shrimp keeping, ISTA always offers interesting articles. Many solutions also have an excellent price-performance ratio.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!