Hiwi Needle Valve R 1/8
- Facilitates precise adjustments to the CO2 supply
- "Connection thread: R1/8"""
- With tubing connection
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The needle valve allows for an absolutely precise and reliable fine adjustment of the number of CO2 bubbles. The included swivel nut secures the tubing perfectly and reliably prevents it from slipping.
- Connection 6/4 mm for standard CO2 tubing
- fine needle valve with male G 1/8"
- tubing connection with female M6 (do not confound with the male R 1/8" for screwing into the pressure regulator)
- safe screw connection of the tubing with a swivel nut
- spindle with a fine stainless steel thread
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Hiwi is a renowned German manufacturer of CO2 pressure regulators. The highest level of quality and a long useful life are in their focus. These high quality standards do not exclude attractive prices, though.
Especially in aquascaping, the addition of CO2 for the plants is something very basic, and thus it is really important to choose good CO2 supplying equipment. Hiwi meets even the highest quality standards in every aspect und is thus the best choice when it comes to CO2 pressure regulators.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!