GrowCap Nutrition Capsules
- All-in-one nutrition for aquatic plants
- Combination of bacteria and essential plant nutrients
- Low effort, long-lasting effect
- Harmless for fish and sensitive shrimps
- For an aquarium without algae growth
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Growcap nutrition capsules contain a combination of important plant nutrients and active microorganisms, which achieve an optimal supply of the aquarium flora. The capsules are in a way an all-in-one formula specially developed for aquatic plants, which (re)establishes the natural balance between plants, fish and bacteria in your aquarium.
Beginners will be particularly impressed by the easy handling of the capsules. But also advanced aquarists, whose tanks are equipped with a large variety of plants and additionally supplied with CO2 and much light, will appreciate the advantages of the capsules. Because the GrowCap nutrition capsules contain plenty of (potassium) phosphate and nitrate, which healthy plants need in sufficient quantity during growth.
- Contains active beneficial bacteria and essential plant nutrients
- Plants are optimally supplied with nutrients for 8 to 10 weeks
- Supplies sufficient (potassium-)phosphate and nitrate for healthy plant groth
- No overdosage of fertilizer possible
- 100% natural ingredients from sustainable production
- Reduces algae growth
- Safe for all aquarium inhabitants, also suitable for sensitive shrimps
Before the initial introduction of the GrowCap capsules a 50% water change should be carried out. The GrowCap capsules are then inserted about 3 cm deep into the substrate or hidden under stones. There they dissolve slowly over time and gradually develop their effect. The contained bacteria become active and the nutrients are made available to the plants. From now on a weekly 25% water change is sufficient. After 8 to 10 weeks, it is recommended to put capsules back into the aquarium.
The contents of a bag are adequate to supply the plants in a tank with sufficient nutrients for 8 to 12 weeks - according to the volume indicated on the packaging unit (100 litres, 250 litres, 500 litres). For this purpose all capsules must be placed in the aquarium.
100 litres = 5 capsules (M); 250 litres = 8 Capsules (M); 500 litres = 6 capsules (L)
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!