Easy Life Easy Carbo
- Carbon source for the aquarium
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
EasyCarbo is an extremely powerful and effective carbon source for aquarium plants. It also actively combats and prevents the growth of algae.
Carbon (in the form of CO2 dissolved in the water) is one of the most important nutrients for optimal plant growth. If there is a lack of carbon, plants are not able to optimally assimilate and grow. As a result of this deficiency, plants stop growing and no longer compete with algae for the nutrients. If this carbon deficiency lasts for too long, then plants start to leak sugars and other nutrients which attract algae. As a result, leaves become covered in algae and look unattractive. EasyCarbo is the solution to this problem. After approximately two weeks of using EasyCarbo, plants visibly grow better and look better. This is particularly true of swamp plants (Cryptocoryne sp., Echinodorus sp., etcetera). As a result of the increased competition for nutrients, algae find it very difficult to survive and, in most cases, they disappear altogether.
- Aquarium with only a few plants : 1 ml per 100 litres daily
- Aquarium moderately planted : 1 ml per 50 litres daily
- Aquarium heavily planted : 1 ml per 25 litres daily
Safety information according to GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Safety instructions according to GHS
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapours.
- P302+P352 IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
- P311 POISON INFORMATION CENTRE/Call a doctor.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to the person responsible for waste recycling or return to supplier.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Since 1998, Easy Life International BV has been developing and manufacturing aquarium and pond products under its own responsibility under the Easy Life brand. The company employs, among others, expert aquarium professionals with several years of academic experience. Their expertise enables them to combine practice and knowledge in the best possible way to develop innovative products. Due to their good reputation and excellent effect, Easy Life products are available in over 40 countries. In the meantime, the products are not only used by hobbyists, but also in retail, wholesale, zoos and for the import and export of fish and corals.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
This product is perfect against algae. Ive used it for 5 days and the algae from my tank are almost gone. Very satisfied about it and I really recommend! (read more)
This product is perfect against algae.
Ive used it for 5 days and the algae from my tank are almost gone.
Very satisfied about it and I really recommend!
It'a a real boost for planted aquariums and fights efficiently algaes. (read more)
It'a a real boost for planted aquariums and fights efficiently algaes.