- Helpful for fertiliser dosing
- Can also be used to fill drop checkers with the help of a syringe with needle
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Disposable syringes are versatile tools commonly used in aquaristics for precise dosing various liquids. These syringes consist of a transparent plastic barrel, which is equipped with a scale for accurate measurements, and a movable plunger rod, which enables the precise uptake and dispensing of liquids.
Aquarium enthusiasts use disposable syringes for various purposes, such as:
- Feeding invertebrates: Disposable syringes are often used to target specialized foods, such as microorganisms or liquid feeds, to shrimp, crabs and other invertebrates in the aquarium.
- Fertilization: For the targeted addition of fertilizers, nutrients or trace elements to the aquarium water to promote plant growth.
- Medication administration: In case of disease or parasite infestation, disposable syringes can be used to precisely and effectively introduce medication into the aquarium.
- Water sampling: Disposable syringes can be used to collect samples of aquarium water for testing and analysis.
- Coral feeding: when keeping corals, disposable syringes can be used to give special foods or supplements directly to the corals.
- Filling of bubble counters or drop checker
The use of disposable syringes in aquaristics allows precise dosing and application of substances in the aquarium, which can promote the health and well-being of the aquatic community. However, it is important to ensure that disposable syringes are thoroughly cleaned before each use to avoid contamination and protect the health of aquarium inhabitants.
- Disposable syringe in ideal quality for aquaristics
- Available in variants 2, 5, 10 and 20 ml
- Easy to read scale
- Low dead space
- Not sterile
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
It makes our life easier when dossing anal amounts of fertilisers on the aquarium, it easier to dose even 1 ml of something (read more)
It makes our life easier when dossing anal amounts of fertilisers on the aquarium, it easier to dose even 1 ml of something
It measures from zero to 6mls in literally seconds. Very accurate, makes dosing the old plants a bit easier. Nice shade of torqouise too...5***** (read more)
It measures from zero to 6mls in literally seconds. Very accurate, makes dosing the old plants a bit easier. Nice shade of torqouise too...5*****
Only problem is that the back part can be pulled out of place easy. Carefull when sucking in fluid. Nice. (read more)
Only problem is that the back part can be pulled out of place easy. Carefull when sucking in fluid. Nice.