Dennerle Shrimp King Bee Salt GH+
- Creates ideal water conditions for keeping and breeding of bee shrimps
- Results in a light acerbic pH-value of 6,0 - 6,5
- For steady growth, vitality and high breeding results
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
For the specific hardness increase of osmosis water, rain water and fully desalinated water. Specially designed for keeping and breeding shrimps from soft water biotopes such as Bee-, and Bumblebee shrimps and their cultivated forms. With all essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins that shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, lush colours and proliferation joy.
Bee Salt creates water with a higher total hardness, but without carbonate hardness, as soft water shrimps are used to from their natural habitats. Simultaneously it enhances the efficiency of the filter bacteria and benefits plant growth. Quickly solvable and easy to use.
- Creates ideal water conditions for the successfull keeping and breeding of soft water shrimps like f.e. Bee-Shrimps
- Results in an light acerbic pH-value of pH 6,0-6,5
- For balanced growth, health, vitality and good breeding results
- Raises total hardness but not carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin c and vitamin b-complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium-ratio
- Creates best conditions for smooth moulting
- Prolonges lifetime of soil, because no carbonate hardness
- Quickly solvable and easy to use
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!