We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
ShrimpKing Active Soil consists of up to 100% natural raw materials. Produced from a variety of carefully selected natural soils, it provides essential minerals and trace elements, which promote the health and growth of shrimps.
ShrimpKing Active Soil has been developed especially for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps. It is particularly suited to all species that like soft, slightly acidic water, especially bee shrimps, such as the popular Crystal Red, Red Bee, Tiger Bees and Shadow Shrimp.
It adjusts the water to be more like that which soft water species are accustomed to in their natural habitats. As a natural ion exchanger it reduces the pH and stabilises it at a slightly acidic level (approx. pH 6.0-6.5). At the same time it reduces the carbonate hardness – down to close to approx. 0-2 °d CH depending on the water source - and thus makes the water considerably softer.
It also serves as a natural source of humic and fulvic acids, without discolouring the water.
- The irregular shaped grains, with a diameter of 1-4 mm also give a natural appearance
- The dark black colouring provides excellent contrast with the vibrant colours of the shrimps
- Porous surface for the settlement of important cleansing bacteria
- Also extremely well suited to use with substrate filter systems
- Does not discolour water
- Promotes growth – bacteria, single-cell organisms, single-cell algae and other microorganisms - as valuable, natural nutrition, especially for young shrimps
- Excellent filter capacity for crystal-clear water
- Binds harmful substances for healthy living conditions
- Also ideal for all tropical fish and plant species that like soft, slightly acidic water
- Does not promote algae
- The use of ShrimpKing Bee Salt in combination with osmosis water extends the useful life of ShrimpKing Active Soil
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.