We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Dennerle Osmose ReMineral Plus is a multi-mineral salt for osmosis water and other soft waters.
ReMineral+ enriches osmosis water with all the important minerals needed in the aquarium. The carefully balanced multi-mineral preparation is based on the natural composition of tropical waters. Total and carbonate hardness builders stabilise the pH value. In addition, fish and plants are supplied with valuable trace elements such as boron, fluorine, iodine and others. Vital B vitamins protect against stress. Selected organic active substances activate the filter bacteria.
Dennerle uses only high-purity mineral salts of pharmaceutical quality. ReMineral+ can be used to produce the kind of water that tropical aquarium fish and plants are used to from their natural home waters. It is ideally suited for all freshwater aquariums, especially also for discus!
- For hardening and mineralisation
- Increases total and carbonate hardness
- Stabilises the pH value
- With valuable minerals and trace elements like boron, fluorine, iodine
- Selected organic active ingredients activate the filter bacteria
- Ideally suited for all freshwater aquariums, especially also for discus!
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.