Dennerle Nano Alginator 2500
- Excellent cleaning performance, for fast, effective cleaning (soft-side design)
- Small internal mechanism for cleaning behind plants, technology etc.
- Ergonomic shape for easy, safe, effortless use
- "Effective cleaning of usually difficult to clean ""curved corners"""
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Alginator is a real innovation in the field of algae magnets and sets new standards in cleaning performance and handling.
It thus offers above-average user benefits and - despite the somewhat high price, partly due to the strong neodymium magnet - outstanding value for money.
The Alginator stands out due to its:
- excellent cleaning performance, for fast, effective cleaning (soft-side design)
- small internal mechanism for cleaning behind plants, technology etc.
- ergonomic shape for easy, safe, effortless use
- effective cleaning of usually difficult to clean "curved corners"
The excellent cleaning performance of the Alginator is a result of its above-average attractive force of 2.5 kg. This is achieved thanks to the special arrangement and additional strength of high-quality neodymium magnets. It also has a special cleaning fleece with angled bristles.
The patent-pending soft-side design enables the efficient cleaning of curved corners of aquarium glass, thanks to the flexible longitudinal edges.
The flat shape of the internal part means it is easy to wipe under equipment (e.g. heaters) that is attached with suction cups.
Thanks to these design features, the Alginator removes all types of biofilm from aquarium glass: Bacteria, brown algae, green algae, brush algae and even stubborn red coral algae in saltwater aquaria.
- Suitable for all aquarium glass up to 6 mm thick
- For fresh and saltwater
- Dimensions: Internal part: 33 x 33 x 11 mm (W x D x H), external part: 42 x 33 x 18 mm (W x D x H)
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Convenient little device to clean your Dennerle tank with rounded corners. It doesnt scratch the glass. You dont have to wet your hands. (read more)
Convenient little device to clean your Dennerle tank with rounded corners. It doesnt scratch the glass.
You dont have to wet your hands.
I just leave it in the tank in the place that is not visible near the back and use it any time I want, no need to wait till weekly maintenace!