Dennerle Humin Elixier
- Naturally appropriate conditioning of aquarium water
- Inhibits germs and guards against deseases
- Creates species-appropriate water
- No distracting yellow hue is added to the water
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Concentrated extracts from oak bark, alder cones and catappa leafs. Facillitates the acclimatisation and care of black water fish like discus fish, neon tetras, scalars, dwarf cichlids and ancistrus. The near-natural water conditions reduce stress. Humins and tannins strengthen the mucus membrane and therefore reduce the risk of skin diseases. Humin Elixier increases the spawning rate. Healthy, comfortable fish show their liveliest colors.
Humin Elixier has proven to be an effective water conditioner for breeding and keeping challenging shrimps like Red Bee, Crystal Red and Taiwan Bee, too.
- For successful keeping and breeding of fish and shrimp that are used to humins in their natural habitat
- Facilitates good health, vitality and colors
- Stimulates reproduction, delivers the best basis for successful breeding
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Protects mucus membranes of fish an shrimp and gills
- Supports plants through reactivation of nutrients (chelation)
- Mildly lowers and stabilizes the pH
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,70 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!