We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Dennerle Aquarium Starter Rapid is a highly effective 2-component bio-activator for a rapid, safe start for newly established aquaria.
It is made up of two components:
- Living filter bacteria – they settle on filter material and gravel and instantly begin breaking down pollutants. The bacteria solution is highly concentrated, with a guaranteed 500 million bacteria per millilitre (when filled).
- Bacteria booster nutrient solution - the specially developed "bacteria food" ensures rapid growth and reproduction. Powerful nitrification bacteria (Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter) convert harmful ammonia into nitrate via nitrite, detoxifying the water in the anaerobic areas of the aquarium - primarily in the substrate and the filter - denitrifying bacteria (Paracoccus) convert nitrate into gaseous nitrogen, reducing the nitrate content. The filter bacteria also break down dead plant matter and food residues, fish excrement, organic impurities, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, harmful organic substances and organic sludge.
- For a rapid and safe aquarium start
- First fish can be added after just 24 hours
- For rapid biological activation of filter material and substrate
- Adds the biologically "correct" bacteria to the aquarium right at the start
- Active mixture of selected live filter bacteria + bacteria booster
- Prevents fish losses
- Strengthens the self-cleaning power
- For all freshwater aquaria
- Excellent bio-compatibility for all aquarium inhabitants (fish, shrimps, crayfish, snails, etc.)
- Package content is sufficient for 100 l tank water
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.