We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With valuable humic and tanning substances which protect and benefit aquarium fish by natural means.
- For aquarium water similar to the natural tropical aquatic habitat
- Promote well-being, vitality and spawning instincts
- Prevent fungal diseases and spawn mould in fish
- Have a slight acidifying effect and stabilise the pH value
- Ideal for fish from black water regions, such as discus, neons, scalares, dwarf cichlids, long-whiskered catfish, etc.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.