Birch Bark 10 g
- Contains antibiotic and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Healing effect
- Improves the water quality
- Also eaten by shrimps
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This bark is harvested on clearings of the north of Black Forest in southwestern Germany. Because of the storms of the last years here are a lot of places where those pioneer trees grow.
- Contains salicylic acid, flavonoids (natural antibiotics) and saponins (anti-inflammatory, diuretic and hormon stimulating)
- Thanks to the active substances positive effect on the waterquality and healing component for many different illnesses
- Decoration material as well as food for shrimps
Add only small amounts to the aquarium.
10 g birch bark, dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.
100% birch (Betula pendula)
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!