Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This set of brown autumn leaves comes from the mixed forests of the northern Black Forest - from vast forest areas with clean air. All leaves were harvested directly from the trees in autumn and not collected from the ground which ensures the optimal quality. During their decomposition, microorganisms, which can be eaten by shrimps and other limnivore aquarium inhabitants, accumulate. Leaves are not only an indirect food source for freshwater shrimps in the aquarium but also offer protection and shelter. For a near-natural tank, leaves are an ideal way to create a harmonious layout.
This autumn leaves set contains a mixture of different types of foliage to bring variety into the tank. For information on the differences between the types of leaves, see our German Aquascaping Wiki article Natural products in the aquarium. There, you will find an overview of the species and their characteristics.
- Fabulous mixture of European foliage species
- For a natural aquarium design adapted to the original invertebrate habitat
- Provide welcome hiding places for small creatures
- Ideal nutritional supplement for all aquarium inhabitants
- 10 leaves oak (Quercus)
- 10 leaves beech (Fagus)
- 10 leaves walnut (Juglans regia)
- 10 leaves apple (Malus)
- 10 leaves red oak (Quercus rubra)
- 5 leaves chestnut (Castanea)