Aquasabi CO2 Orb Counter with Check valve
- Made of high-quality glass
- This Bubble counter enables you to easily monitor the amount of CO2 added to your tank
- Check valve prevents the bubble counter from running empty
- The necessary suction cups are included
- Visually very appealing
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The CO2 Orb Counter guarantees a precise control of your CO2 supply. As it is made of glass, this CO2 bubble counter blends into your CO2 equipment smoothly and unobtrusively. With its help you can realise the optimal number of CO2 bubbles for perfect water plant growth.
The included attractive glass check valve does not safeguard your CO2 supplying system but prevents water from leaking from the bubble counter.
- With high-quality ceramic membrane
- Made of glass
- Compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- With connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
- Transparent suction cups included
- Fill the bubble counter with water
- Use tubing to connect the CO2 supplying system with the check valve
- Connect the check valve to the lower part of the bubble counter (the check valve should be rather close to the bubble counter)
- Connect the outflow of the bubble counter with the CO2 diffuser or reactor
- CO2 Bottle
- Solenoid valve (if available)
- CO2 proof check valve (to protect the CO2 system)
- Glass check valve
- Bubble counter
It is recommended to use a suitable hose for connecting glassware. Soft hoses reduce the risk of glass breakage when connecting. The piece of tubing used should be kept as short as possible to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hoses are not pressure-resistant and therefore cannot be used for the connection to the pressure reducer.
|CO2 Orb Counter|
|Glass Check valve|
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!