Aquasabi CO2 Nano Diffusor I Pipe
- Made of high-quality glass
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Visually very appealing
- The necessary suction cups are included
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
I Pipe CO2 glass diffusers dissolve up to 98% of the CO2 running through them. Small CO2 bubbles are distributed in the tank and guarantee an optimal CO2 uptake by the water plants. The CO2 dissolves easily in the tank due to the large ratio of surface to volume of the ceramic membrane.
These CO2 diffusers made of glass are an unobtrusive addition to an aquarium or aquascape, without being noticed as annoying piece of equipment.
Their compact design makes these diffusers ideally suitable for nano tanks as well as larger aquascapes.
- With high-quality ceramic membrane
- Made of glass
- Compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- With connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
- Transparent suction cups included
- If you notice the CO2 bubbles not coming out of the diffuser evenly, follow the cleaning procedure described below
We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.
|I Pipe 15||up to 20 Litres|
|I Pipe 20||up to 60 Litres|
|I Pipe 30||up to 250 Litres|
|I Pipe 15|
|Height (with pipe)||70 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||17 mm|
|Diffusor height||18 mm|
|I Pipe 20|
|Höhe (Rohr)||70 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||20 mm|
|Diffusor height||20 mm|
|I Pipe 30|
|Höhe (Rohr)||70 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||30 mm|
|Diffusor height||25 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!