Aquasabi CO2 Cup Diffusor
- Made of high-quality glass
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Visually very appealing
- The necessary suction cups are included
- For aquaria with a volume of up to 160 litres
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Inconspicuous yet highly efficient, the CO2 Cup diffuser dissolves the injected CO2 gas with the help of its extremely fine-pored ceramic membrane. Thus, your aquascape or planted tank is supplied with optimal levels of CO2. The CO2 Cup glass diffuser dissolves up to 98% of the CO2 running through it. Fine CO2 bubbles are distributed in the entire tank, guaranteeing a high CO2 intake by the plants.
- With high-quality ceramic membrane
- Made of glass
- Compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- With connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
- We recommend this Nano CO2 diffuser for nano aquaria and small tanks of a volume of up to 160 litres
- Transparent suction cup included
It is recommended to use a suitable hose for connecting glassware. Soft hoses reduce the risk of glass breakage when connecting. The piece of tubing used should be kept as short as possible to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hoses are not pressure-resistant and therefore cannot be used for the connection to the pressure reducer.
|CO2 Cup Diffusor|
|Diffusor diameter||35 mm|
|Diffusor height||30 mm|
|Total height||85 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!