ARKA myAqua Inline TDS- Meter
- Precise inline measurement
- TDS 0 - 999 ppm
- Extreme accuracy
- Low energie demand
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The ARKA myAqua Inline TDS- Meter enables a fast, accurate and permanent determination of the number of dissolved substances (total desolved solids, TDS) in the water. Thanks to the 1/4" connections, it is ideal for use with commercially available reverse osmosis systems.
- TDS: 0 - 999 ppm (parts per million)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %
- Standby-Energy loss: 100 µA
- Power consumption: 2,5 mA
- Opeartion temperatur: 0 - 50 °C
- Battery: 3V included
Average TDS value in ppm
- 0 - 50 ppm - Osmosis water
- 30 - 80 ppm - Artesian spring water
- Up to 200 ppm - Limit for drinking water (EU - Guidline)
- 200 - 500 ppm - Tap water
- up to 375 ppm - WHO limit for crisis regions
- 400 - 700 ppm - Mineral water
- Up to 500 ppm - Recommedation for drinking water standard in the USA
- Up to 1375 ppm - Tap water limit value in Germany
The ARKA Biotechnology GmbH has its main focus in the distribution of innovative biological and chemical water conditioners. Especially products from the brand Microbe Lift®, one of worldwide leading trademarks in terms of biological water conditioning, are distributed by ARKA in Europe. Additionally professional equipment for creating osmosis water is in the assortment. With the myScape products the portfolio is supplemented by considerable hardscape. Environmentally friendly aquaristics, healthy animals and plants along with happy customers are key points in the corporate philosophy.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!