AQUARIO Neo Unit U Clip
- Simple line arrangement
- Beautiful design
- No scratching on the aquarium glass
- Strong durability
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Neo Unit U Clip by AQUARIO cares for a tidy supply line of air and CO2 hoses. It is available in two sizes (8 mm and 12 mm) and is chosen according to the glass thickness of the aquarium.
Due to the processed polycarbonate, this tube connection piece can be attached to the aquarium wall without causing any scratch damages. Thereby, the clip provides a secure hold and prevents unwanted shifting of the hoses.
The Neo Unit U Clip presents the optimal possibility to lead very stiff hoses (e.g. Aquasabi CO2-high-pressure hose LDPE) to their submerse distributors without big loops.
- Easy handling
- Scope of deliver: 2 pieces
- Chic design
- Two different sizes of clips for various aquarium glass thicknesses
- Suitable hose size 4/6 mm
|Neo Unit U Clip - M|
|Maximum glass thickness of the tank||8 mm|
|Neo Unit U Clip - L|
|Maximum glass thickness of the tank||12 mm|
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Out of the blue, after nearly a year of using it, this plastic joint cracked at the top and it started leaking CO2. (read more)
Out of the blue, after nearly a year of using it, this plastic joint cracked at the top and it started leaking CO2. In the morning, I found out that water was also leaking to the wooden floor. The CO2 safety valve of course was before this clip and the water, at night, went backwards and started leaking!