AQUARIO Neo Unit P Clip
- Simple line arrangement
- Beautiful design
- No scratching
- Strong durability
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Neo Unit P Clip by AQUARIO is perfect for air hose and CO2 hoses to fit neatly to the aquarium wall. It cares for a straight and clean supply line.
Due to the polycarbonate used, the clip can be adapted to the tank optimally and does not cause any damage to the glass.
Visually subtle, the P Clip provides a discreet look while keeping the hose in place. Moreover, disturbing swinging tubes in the water flow are prevented because the Unit P Clip reaches right down to the bottom of the tank where the diffusor can be placed.
Alike the Neo Unit Flexible Pipe, the Unit P clip can be individualised by the heat technique.
- Easy to connect
- Smooth design
- Two different sizes for various glass thickness of the tank
- Possible to individualise with heat technique
- For hose size 4/6 mm
|Neo Unit - U - Clip M|
|Height outside||545 mm|
|Fits for tank||9 mm|
|Maximum glass thickness of the tank||8 mm|
|Neo Unit - U - Clip L|
|Height outside||545 mm|
|Fits for tank||13 mm|
|Maximum glass thickness of the tank||12 mm|
Inside the package there are two clips. By heating up the pipe, the material becomes flexible. It can then be adjusted to any form you need in your aquarium. Here, you will find a simple summary.
Aquaio Neo CO2 Diffurosren Extended Type - The heat technique
- Insert the enclosed rubber strip into the polycarbonate pipe.
- Heat the pipe with a lighter while rotating at a distance of 1-3 cm.
- As soon as the polycarbonat is softend it can be curved. The rubber band reduces the danger of reducing the inner diameter when bending.
- The previously inserted rubber band can now be removed again.
Tips for application
- If the flame is too close to the pipe it will get black from soot. Please keep the distance named above.
- If the pipe is not rotated while heating, the bend will appear unattractive and have overlapping material inside the curve.
- As soon as the material is softened, it is advisable to act firm and quickly to prevent the material from cooling while adjusting.
- When aiming at a 180° curve, it is best to move the flame back and forth for a while so that a slightly wider piece of the polycarbonate tube becomes soft.
- If you want to bend the pipe around your aquarium tank's wall, you do not necessarily need two bends. Just make use of a 180° curve and hold both pipe ends very tightly to the wall. The 180° will slowly expand adequately.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!