Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO Neo Reliever is a loop attachment for the Neo Flow Set. The Neo Reliever consists of a round body with lateral wings and is simply pinned onto the filter outflow. Through its round body the waterflow gets into a small circular course which makes sure that the flow inside the aquarium remains very soft even at high filter flow rates. In the contrary to glass outflows of similar shape, the Neo Reliever has the special feature to be rotatable by 360° vertically. This is possible due to its dispatchability from the outflow pipe. A customised waterflow intensity as well as direction is, therefore, easy as never before with the Neo Reliever.
Neo Flow Outflow with Neo Reliever
- Soft water movement in the aquarium - even at very high filter flowrates
- Additional control of intensity by lateral wings
- 360° rotatable for change of water flow direction
- 40 mm diameter
- Shatterproof PETG material
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO is specialised in the field of high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusors, highly efficient biological CO2 systems as well as substrates and filter materials for aquaristics. Founded in 2010, the Korean company follows the guiding principle that every private person should be able to produce a close-to-nature aquascape with the help of their products. Therefore, Aquario offers very chic and discreet aquarium accessories that do not interfere with the aquarium layout. Moreover, they keep optimising their product range with brand new innovations. Since 2019, Aquario has been exporting their precious goods abroad.