AQUARIO Neo CO2 Diffusor Extend Special Type
- Individual Adjustment through special heat technique
- Produces fine CO2 mist
- Special ceramic membrane for CO2
- For an organized and hose-free aquarium layout
- Suction cup included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Extended Special Type is an acrylic CO2 Diffusor with an extra long pipe which can be individualized very easily by a heating it. Dangling around hoses disappear from your aquarium tank's surrounding and your whole aquarium setup looks organized and tidier than before.
The special ceramic membrane produces a fine mist and the CO2 gets dissolved very quickly. The diffusor itself is very narrow and connects to the pipe at its side.
Inside the package you will find two extra pipes of 16cm length which you may use to try this innovative technique before using the actual product. By heating up the pipe the acrylic material becomes flexible. It can then be adjusted to any form you need in your aquarium. Here, you will find a simple summary.
Aquaio Neo CO2 Diffurosren Extended Type - The heat technique
- Insert the enclosed rubber strip into the acrylic pipe.
- Heat the pipe with a lighter while rotating at a distance of 1-3 cm.
- As soon as the acrylic material is softend it can be curved.
- The beforehand inserted rubber strip minimizes the chance of reducing the inner diameter of the pipe. It can now be removed.
- If the bubbles get bigger with time, you can clean the membrane with bleach. You will find a detailed describtion below.
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffuser is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffuser ceramic.
Tips for application:
- If the flame is too close to the pipe it will get black from soot. Please keep the distance named above.
- If the pipe is not rotated while heating, the bend will appear unattractive and have overlapping material inside the curve.
- As soon as the material is softened, it is advisable to act firm and quickly to prevent the material from cooling while adjusting.
- When aiming at a 180° curve, it is best to move the flame back and forth for a while in order to get a larger soft acrylic area.
- If you want to bend the pipe around your aquarium tank's wall, you do not necessarily need two bends. Just make use of a 180° curve and hold both pipe ends very tightly to the wall. The 180° will slowly expand adequadly.
|AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Extended Type - Mini|
|Membrane diameter||12 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Suitable for aquarium||up to 100 l|
|AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Extended Type - Medium|
|Membrane diameter||17 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Suitable for aquarium||100 - 200 l|
|AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Extended Type - Large|
|Membrane diameter||24 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Suitable for aquarium||from 200 l|
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Perfetto sia dal punto di vista estetico che funzionale. È stato semplice anche da tagliare in modo da ottenere la lunghezza desiderata. Pienamente soddisfatto!👍 (read more)
Perfetto sia dal punto di vista estetico che funzionale. È stato semplice anche da tagliare in modo da ottenere la lunghezza desiderata. Pienamente soddisfatto!👍
I really appreciate this item. The best advantage of this cool thing is that he has no connection in da aquarium. The best wishes to your shop! (read more)
I really appreciate this item. The best advantage of this cool thing is that he has no connection in da aquarium.
The best wishes to your shop!
Had this a day didnt do the bend because I dont need it I brought it because I was sick of messing around with tube in my tank and I like my diffuser near the bottom of my tank... (read more)
Had this a day didnt do the bend because I dont need it I brought it because I was sick of messing around with tube in my tank and I like my diffuser near the bottom of my tank so this was the perfect buy had no problems soaked for 10 mins powered on the co2 boom works a treat tiny bubbles cant fault it postage was fantastic Im in the UK full tracking provided emails and texts provided well packed so anyone looking for a nice diffuser that does what it says on the box and very well made 😀