We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Extended Special Type is an acrylic CO2 Diffusor with an extra long pipe which can be individualized very easily by a special heat technique. Dangling around hoses disappear from your aquarium tank's surrounding and your whole aquarium setup looks organized and tidier than before.
The special ceramic membrane produces a fine mist and the CO2 gets dissolved very quickly. The diffusor itself is very narrow and connects to the pipe at its side.
Inside the package you will find two extra pipes of 16cm length which you may use to try this innovative technique before using the actual product. By heating up the pipe the acrylic material becomes flexible. It can then be adjusted to any form you need in your aquarium. Here, you will find a simple summary.
Aquaio Neo CO2 Diffurosren Extended Type - The heat technique
- Insert the enclosed rubber strip into the acrylic pipe.
- Heat the pipe with a lighter while rotating at a distance of 1-3 cm.
- As soon as the acrylic material is softend it can be curved.
- The beforehand inserted rubber strip minimizes the chance of reducing the inner diameter of the pipe. It can now be removed.
- For finest bubbles it is advisable to put the diffusor into water for 10 minutes, so that all membrane pores get soked completely.
- If the bubbles get bigger with time, you can clean the membrane with bleach. You will find a detailed describtion below.
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffuser is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffuser ceramic.
Tips for application:
- If the flame is too close to the pipe it will get black from soot. Please keep the distance named above.
- If the pipe is not rotated while heating, the bend will appear unattractive and have overlapping material inside the curve.
- As soon as the material is softened, it is advisable to act firm and quickly to prevent the material from cooling while adjusting.
- When aiming at a 180° curve, it is best to move the flame back and forth for a while in order to get a larger soft acrylic area.
- If you want to bend the pipe around your aquarium tank's wall, you do not necessarily need two bends. Just make use of a 180° curve and hold both pipe ends very tightly to the wall. The 180° will slowly expand adequadly.
|AQUARIO NEO - CO2 Diffusor - Extended Type - Mini|
|Membrane diameter||12 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|AQUARIO NEO - CO2 Diffusor - Extended Type - Medium|
|Membrane diameter||17 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|AQUARIO NEO - CO2 Diffusor - Extended Type - Large|
|Membrane diameter||24 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our aquascaping wiki Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO is specialised in the field of high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusors, highly efficient biological CO2 systems as well as substrates and filter materials for aquaristics. Founded in 2010, the Korean company follows the guiding principle that every private person should be able to produce a close-to-nature aquascape with the help of their products. Therefore, Aquario offers very chic and discreet aquarium accessories that do not interfere with the aquarium layout. Moreover, they keep optimising their product range with brand new innovations. Since 2019, Aquario has been exporting their precious goods abroad.
Had this a day didnt do the bend because I dont need it I brought it because I was sick of messing around with tube in my tank and I like my diffuser near the bottom of my tank... (read more)
Had this a day didnt do the bend because I dont need it I brought it because I was sick of messing around with tube in my tank and I like my diffuser near the bottom of my tank so this was the perfect buy had no problems soaked for 10 mins powered on the co2 boom works a treat tiny bubbles cant fault it postage was fantastic Im in the UK full tracking provided emails and texts provided well packed so anyone looking for a nice diffuser that does what it says on the box and very well made 😀
Well, first time Im disapointed with neo co2 stuff… This diffuser makes fine bubbles after 24hours of use, diffusion is excellent BUT… The whole DIY bend it yourself part... (read more)
Well, first time Im disapointed with neo co2 stuff…
This diffuser makes fine bubbles after 24hours of use, diffusion is excellent BUT…
The whole DIY bend it yourself part is very annoying and the result is messy, even when Following aquasabi instructions...why neo didnt sell those already bend with multiple lenght size?
Then the diffuser is quite Noisy with hissing noise...well like many others but I like to precise for those who like silence when watching their tanks, like me.
In the end, this diffuser is doing the job but could be nicely made for the price and their is a chance to ruin it with the DIY part…
Perfetto sia dal punto di vista estetico che funzionale. È stato semplice anche da tagliare in modo da ottenere la lunghezza desiderata. Pienamente soddisfatto!👍 (read more)
Perfetto sia dal punto di vista estetico che funzionale. È stato semplice anche da tagliare in modo da ottenere la lunghezza desiderata. Pienamente soddisfatto!👍