Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The acrylic glass Pollen CO2 atomiser dissolves up to 98% of the CO2 running through it. Small CO2 bubbles are distributed in the tank and guarantee an optimal CO2 uptake by the water plants. Its compact design and the fact that it is made of acrylic glass allow you to place this Pollen CO2 atomiser it in your aquarium very unobtrusively. It won't distract the contemplators from the important aspects of an aquascape, like beautiful plants, or colourful fish and shrimps.
- high-quality interchangeable ceramic membrane
- we recommend this atomiser for smaller aquaria with a volume of up to 60 l
- not compatible with biological CO2 supplying systems
- integrated bubble counter
- with connection for standard 4/6mm tubing
- 1 transparent suction cup included
- needs a high working pressure of at least 1.8+ bar
|UP Aqua - CO2 Pollen Atomizer - Acrylic glass|
|Total height||50 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our community page Flowgrow.de under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht
Innovative products for aquascapers and planted tank keepers. A very good price-performance ratio makes UP aqua's products especially interesting for beginning hobbyists. Besides their particularly efficient inline atomisers, UP Aqua also offers CO2 diffusers made from acrylic glass, which are especially robust. Tools and accessories for aquascaping and planted tank maintenance round off their product range.
Auch wenn das Produkt funktioniert, so ist es qualitativ doch sehr minderwertig. Der Co2-Schlauch wird nicht nach oben sondern nach unten angeführt, sodass ein Winkelstück... (read more)
Auch wenn das Produkt funktioniert, so ist es qualitativ doch sehr minderwertig. Der Co2-Schlauch wird nicht nach oben sondern nach unten angeführt, sodass ein Winkelstück angebracht werden müsste. Zudem ist die Membran durch eine nicht wirklich schlicht wirkende Plastikverschraubung gesichert. Fazit: evtl. funtionell, jedoch optisch durch gefallen. Genau das was ich nicht haben wollte.