Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Malaya is the substrate material produced with an image of ocher color soil in Southeast Asia. It promotes a natural feeling of the aquascape. Relatively soft granules do not obstruct the growth of plant roots, and it is suitable for keeping the aquarium layout for a long period.
Create a sanctuary left intact only in the deep jungles of Southeast Asia. Excellent substrate for a layout with aquatic plants like Cryptocoryne, Eleocharis or Blyxa.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems
For this item you will find an interesting post in our Aquascaping Wiki.
Aqua Design Amano (ADA) is the premium brand in aquascaping and Nature Aquaria. The company was founded by Takashi Amano, who applied the elements of the Japanese art of gardening to planting and decorating aquaria. For Takashi Amano, clearly the focus is on creating especially attractive habitats with his Nature Aquaria and aquascapes. The products manufactured by Aqua Design Amano (ADA) are of a very high quality, they complement the overall effect such a Nature Aquarium has on its contemplators, and they complete the artistic impression of the layout.
Sehr schönes Soil in gewohnter ADA Qualität! In Powder Form sehr schön auch für kleine Scapes geeignet und super Kontrast zu den dunkleren Loa Rocks. (read more)
Sehr schönes Soil in gewohnter ADA Qualität! In Powder Form sehr schön auch für kleine Scapes geeignet und super Kontrast zu den dunkleren Loa Rocks.