Twinstar AIR-Diffusoren Neues Modell
- Small air diffusor
- Produces a fine mist
- Perfect for small and big tanks
- Can also be used for Bio-CO2/DIY CO2
- Suction cup included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Twinstar Air Diffusor is a small acrylic oxygen diffusor. Due to its particularly filigree membrane, the oxygen is evenly and finely dispersed. This creates optimal aeration and immediately increases the oxygen concentration in the aquarium. With two sizes, Medium and Small, the Twinstar Air Diffusors are perfect for both small and larger aquariums.
The Air Diffusors can also be operated with CO2. The latter is particularly useful when, for example, the use of Bio-CO2 does not guarantee sufficient or constant working pressure for CO2 diffusors. In addition, a connector with regulator is supplied. This can be attached easily at any point in the course of the hose and thus the oxygen supply is variable infinitely.
- Small oxygen diffusor
- Very fine atomisation of oxygen
- Can also be used for bio-CO2 supply
- Matching suction cup included
|Twinstar Air Diffusor Medium|
|Membrane diameter||19 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Twinstar Air Diffusor Large|
|Membrane diameter||24 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Twinstar products inhibt algae, promote plant growth and prevent fish diseases. Twinstar helps against hair/thread algae, brown algae, blue/green algae, fuzz algae, green dust algae and green spot algae.
Twinstar products can also help with powerful sterilization of the water to prevent diseases and due to that increases breeding success with shrimps. Twinstar products are used worldwide by well known aquascapers and breeders.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!