We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tinker Plastic is a so-called polymorphic thermoplastic made of a special high-quality and high-purity bio-polymer.
- Easily malleable by hand.
- Beginning from a temperature of approx. 60°C it becomes malleable like modelling clay.
- After cooling, Tinker Plastic hardens, but remains flexible.
- It can be used again and again. Designed objects can be reheated and become formable again.
- Ideal for the design of more unusual aquascapes and for the unhindered design of hardscapes with usually non-glueable components
- Made in EU.
- Heat a water bath to 60 - 100°C and add the desired amount of Tinker Plastic.
- After a few moments the plastic beads become transparent and start to stick together. The now malleable Tinker Plastic can now be taken out of the water bath.
- After a short cooling time, the Tinker Plastic can be formed as desired.
- environmentally friendly (rest material can be reused over and over again)
- skin compatible, non-toxic, suitable for aquariums
- easy to use
- 100% biodegradable
- unlimited creativity