Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Söll Water Conditioner is used in the aquarium for the treatment of tap water in order to optimise the water conditions for the aquarium inhabitants and to remove contaminants. The use of Söll Water Conditioner reliably neutralises chlorine and effectively binds traces of heavy metals. Furthermore, it contains a vitamin B complex which has a stress-reducing effect on fish. In addition to vitamins, the Water Conditioner also supplies additional iodine, an essential element. Filter bacteria also benefit from the use of Water Conditioners.
- Treatment of tap water before use in freshwater aquariums
- For species-appropriate water conditions in ornamental fish tanks
- Chlorine is reliably neutralised
- Heavy metals are effectively bound
- Vitamin B complex reduces stress reactions of ornamental fish
- Serves as an additional source of iodine
- Protects filter bacteria
It is recommended to use Söll Water Conditioner directly to the tank with every restocking or water change. Shake the bottle well before use. According to the dosage recommendation, 25 ml water conditioner is used for 100 litres of tap water.
|Söll Water Conditioner||Range|
|100 ml||400 l|
|250 ml||1.000 l|
|500 ml||2.000 l|
|2.500 ml||10.000 l|