Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Super Kelp Tabs from Söll are a nutrient-rich staple food in tablet form. Due to its high kelp (seaweed) content it is particularly suitable for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish in freshwater and marine aquariums. The food tablets sink to the bottom and, therefore, form the ideal food for shrimps, crabs, catfish and East African cichlids. As the tabs swell slowly, the water does not turn turbid. The balanced ratio of essential fats, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements of plant and animal origin prevents malnutrition. The result are agile, healthy and long-living fish.
- Balanced diet for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish
- Ideal for ground inhabitants such as shrimps, crabs, catfish and East African cichlids
- High kelp content provides iodine and potassium
- Slow tab swelling prevents water turbidity
- For a lower ammonium, ammonia and nirtite contamination
- Content of unsaturated omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3 %
- Young fish: feed 3 - 4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1 - 2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Fresh kelp (12%)
- Whole salmon
- Wheat flour
- Coal fish
- Whole shrimp
- Whole herring
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14000 I.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (E 671)||2000 I.E.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|