Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Super Kelp Pellets from Söll are a nutrient-rich staple food, which is particularly suitable for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish in freshwater and seawater tanks due to its high kelp (seaweed) content. The food pellets are particularly suitable for fish from the middle to lower water zones, such as limnovorous (algae-eating) African cichlids, but also pure bottom dwellers. The balanced ratio of vital fats, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements of plant and animal origin prevents malnutrition. The result is agile, healthy and long-living fish.
- Balanced diet for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish
- For ornamental fish from the middle and lower water areas
- High kelp content provides iodine and potassium
- For a lower ammonium, ammonia and nirtite contamination
- Content of unsaturated omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3 %
- Young fish: feed 3 - 4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1 - 2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Fresh kelp (12%)
- Whole salmon
- Wheat flour
- Coal fish
- Whole shrimp
- Whole herring
|Astaxanthin (E 161j) food colouring||600 mg|
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14000 I.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (E 671)||2000 I.E.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|