We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Super Kelp Flakes from Söll are a nutrient-rich staple food, which is particularly suitable for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish in freshwater and marine aquariums due to its high kelp (seaweed) content. Especially limnivorous (algae-eating) african cichlids and viviparous toothcarps prefer this food. The balanced ratio of essential fats, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements of plant and animal origin prevents malnutrition. The result are agile, healthy and long-living fish.
- Floating food flakes, ideal for fish feeding at the water surface
- Balanced diet for predominantly herbivorous ornamental fish
- Suitable for ornamental fish species feeding on algae growth, such as tooth carp, and African cichlids
- High kelp content as a natural algae diet
- Amino acids and proteins from arctic shrimp
- For a reduced ammonia and nirtite load
- Content of unsaturated Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3%
- Young fish: feed 3 - 4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1 - 2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Astaxanthin E161j food colouring
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14.000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|