We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Super Colour Pellets from Söll is a granulated staple food for tropical ornamental fish and young fish. Its natural ingredients from fresh sea products stimulate the colouration of the fish. As the food pellets slowly sink to the bottom of the aquarium tank, this food is ideal for feeding fish that prefer to stay in the middle and lower water areas.
. Organix Super Colour Pellets contain natural yellow, blue, red and silver colour pigments derived from the skins of the Alaskan salmon, providing the colour building blocks needed to give your tropical ornamental fish their most beautiful colours.
- With natural colour pigments from the skins of such fish as Alaska pollack
- Optimal food for fish from the middle and lower water levels
- No turbidity of water
- Content of unsaturated Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3%
- Also available as Micro Pellets and Flakes
- Young fish: feed 3-4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1-2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Whole salmon
- Wheat flour
- Coal fish
- Whole shrimp
- Whole herring
- Fresh kelp
|Astaxanthin (E 161j) food colouring||1200 mg|
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14000 I.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (E 671)||2000 I.E.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|