We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Shrimp Sticks from Söll are a nutrient-rich main food granulate for medium and large sized fish and invertebrates, which contain whole arctic shrimp. The essential proteins, amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids contained in the feed sticks promote the health, growth and the digestiablity of fish while creating minimal ammonia, ammonium and nitrite water pollution. The result are colorful, vital and long-living fish. The suplementary vitamins added during a special manufacturing method are bound directly to the mecerating proteins, which ensures that those vitamins acutally reach the fish and do not dissolve in the tank.
- Food sticks sink to the ground
- Suitable for fish of all water levels
- Optimal for medium and large sized fish and invertebrates
- Fresh Shrimps from Alaska's nutrient-rich ocean waters
- Vitamins go directly into the fish
- Low water pollution due to minimal ammonia and nitrite content
- Content of unsaturated Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3 %
- Young fish: feed 3 - 4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1 - 2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Whole salmon
- Whole shrimp (26 %)
- Wheat flour
- Wheat germ
- Whole herring
- Fresh kelp
- Wheat gluten
- Astaxanthin E161j food colouring
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14.000 IU|
|Vitamin D3 (E 671)||2.000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|