Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Organix Power Flakes from Söll are a nutrient-rich staple food for all freshwater and marine fish with a high energy demand. Due to its optimal content of proteins, fats and essential vitamins, it is an excellent diet for discus fish, for breeding and rearing fish and is also recommended for sensitive dwarf cichlids from South America. The low ash content determined in the analysis shows a particularly good digestibility of the feed flakes. The overall balanced nutrient composition has a positive effect on the health as well as the mating and spawning behaviour of ornamental fish.
- Suitable for fresh- and seawater fish
- Energy-rich food for discus fish and sensitive South American cichlid species
- Ideal as a complete diet for raising fish and acclimate them to the tank
- Increases resistance to deseases and reproductive success of ornamental fish
- The proportion of unsaturated omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids is at least 3 %
- Young fish: feed 3 - 4 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Adult fish: feed 1 - 2 times a day as much as the fish eat within a few minutes
- Whole salmon
- Wheat flour
- Coal fish
- Whole shrimp
- Whole herring
- Fresh kelp
|Astaxanthin (E 161j) food colouring||600 mg|
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1000 g)
|Vitamin A (E 672)||14000 I.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (E 671)||2000 I.E.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate)||800 mg|
|Vitamin E||680 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|