We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The small paradise nut is an extraordinary aquarium decoration and serves a clever hiding place for invertebrates. This woody capsule fruit, also known as sapucaia nut, origins from South America. Its shaply appearance fits visually fantastic to the natural landsscape of aquaria and is also suitable for planting, as well. Due to its closed shape the paradise nut forms a natural cave which is gladly used as place of retreat by shrimps and other small aquarium inhabitants, or as spawning ground.
- Extraordinary decoration for aquariums
- Natural product from South America
- Forms a natural place to retreat for shrimps or as spawning ground
- Pradise nuts are suitable for planting, as well
Paradise nuts should be watered well before putting them into the aquarium as they might float on the top and stain the water.
Small paradise nut, 1 piece.
As they are a natural product, shape, dimensions and colour of the paradise nuts can vary.
- few days and still floating + natural + hiding for my fishs, shrimps, L pleco + does not paint water + good size (read more)
- few days and still floating
+ hiding for my fishs, shrimps, L pleco
+ does not paint water
+ good size
A perfect and completely natural decoration for the Amazon Aquarium biotope as well as a hide out for small animals! (read more)
A perfect and completely natural decoration for the Amazon Aquarium biotope as well as a hide out for small animals!