Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Complete Kit with Operating unit, solenoid valve and pH electrode to regulate the supply of CO2 based on the pH of the water. The unit even measures the water temperature.
- Automatically regulates pH value and supply of CO2 with coloured touch display and temperature measurement
- Removable mounting bar for wall mounting
- Measurement through included pH electrode (replacement about once a year)
- Noiseless solenoid valve with 12V safety voltage also included
- Direct user interface for pH value/temperature sensors
- Set pH value and actual pH value identification. Automatic calculation + supply of the required CO2 amount, alarm function
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.