We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
ProFlora direct is the new high performace direct diffusor for CO2, with the CO2 hereby beeing directly added through the filter outlet hose. This results in a strong and beautiful aquarium plant groth and as a positive side effect ? there is no more visible CO2 reactor inside the aquarium. It also comes with a modern ceramic PE hybrid membrane for uniform micro bubbles and an effective mixing of CO2 into the water. The integrated check valve and the CO2 counter enable safe and easy handling. It has a high efficiency with up to 20% reduction of CO2 usage compared to JBL Taifun and is compatible with all external filters with common hose diameters (13 mm, 17 mm, 20 mm). The membrane needs a running-in period of 24-48 hours for best micro bubble formation and it is recommended to be replaced once a year.
- Interchangeable ceramic membrane
- Extremely compact design
- The flow rate of the water inside the filtering circuit is only marginally lowered
- High efficiency with up to 20% reduction of CO2
- Ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- As the direct diffusorr is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- Suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
- Replacement of the diffusor ring once a year is recommended
- Needs a period of 24-48 hours before producing perfect micro bubbles
|JBL - ProFlora direct - 12/16|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|JBL - ProFlora direct - 16/22|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
|JBL - ProFlora direct - 19/25|
|Fits hose||20 mm or 19/25 mm|
- Prepare a 1:1 mixture of bleach to water
- Soak the diffusor membrane in the mixture for 24 hours or longer depending on amount of algae grown
- Rinse several times with clean running water before connecting back to the aquarium
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.
Facile da installare e semplicemente eccellente. Prodotti sono arrivati in 3 giorni sono precisi e puntuali. Sono rimasto contento del vostro servizio (read more)
Facile da installare e semplicemente eccellente. Prodotti sono arrivati in 3 giorni sono precisi e puntuali. Sono rimasto contento del vostro servizio
Sehr gute Verarbeitung, kein Billigplastik. Lässt sich gut demontieren zur Reinigung. Nach 2 Tagen Einlaufzeit funktioniert dieser Inline Atomizer bei mir einwandfrei. (read more)
Sehr gute Verarbeitung, kein Billigplastik. Lässt sich gut demontieren zur Reinigung. Nach 2 Tagen Einlaufzeit funktioniert dieser Inline Atomizer bei mir einwandfrei.
Gelöste Keramikverschraubung ohne Fixierung, ph 5,37, ca 300€ Fischschaden. Ich fahre mit einer Co2 Doppelanlage bei Licht geregelt, lichtlos ungeregelt. (read more)
Gelöste Keramikverschraubung ohne Fixierung, ph 5,37, ca 300€ Fischschaden. Ich fahre mit einer Co2 Doppelanlage bei Licht geregelt, lichtlos ungeregelt.