Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This high-quality pressure regulator by Hiwi is specially designed for the use on Sodastream Cylinders. It is operated to reduce the pressure inside the cylinder to a working pressure of approx. 1 to 3 bar. By combining the working pressure manometer and the cylinder pressure manometer you can regulate the CO2 supply very precisely and you know at once when it is time to change the cylinder. The integrated fine needle valve allows a very precise regulation of the CO2 supply for the aquarium. In addition, a check valve secures the pressure regulator from back running water. Moreover, this pressure regulator comes with a preinstalled solenoid valve for a night shut off, so that inhabitants of the tank, like e.g. fish and shrimps, can recover from the elevated CO2 levels during the day.
Please keep in mind that the manufacturer has glued the needle valve to the pressure regulator. Thus it can not be removed without damage. If the needle valve is removed, the manufacturer's liability will expire prematurely.
- The connection for the CO2 tubing is equipped with a metric thread (M6)
- The pressure regulator is designed for Sodastream Cylinders only
- No special adapter necessary
- high-quality solenoid valve with low energy consumption. The solenoid valve is firmly attached to the pressure regulator.
- 1.5 m power supply cord with "Schuko" plug
- power supply: 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 1,6 VA open
- closed when without current
- 100 % ED (suitable for continuous operation)
- permissible temperature: -30 - 130 ºC
- max. ambient temperature: 40 ºC
- protection class IP65 (dust-proof and protected against jets of water)
- insulation class F (155 °C) screwed to plug
- max. pressure difference: 16 bar
- A check valve secures the entire CO2 supplying system. It is firmly connected with the solenoid valve and the pressure regulator
- with German instructions of use
Hiwi is a renowned German manufacturer of CO2 pressure regulators. The highest level of quality and a long useful life are in their focus. These high quality standards do not exclude attractive prices, though.
Especially in aquascaping, the addition of CO2 for the plants is something very basic, and thus it is really important to choose good CO2 supplying equipment. Hiwi meets even the highest quality standards in every aspect und is thus the best choice when it comes to CO2 pressure regulators.
Perfect, easy to use and made from quality parts. Easy to install, instructions only in German, but you dont really need them. Really recommend it. (read more)
Perfect, easy to use and made from quality parts.
Easy to install, instructions only in German, but you dont really need them.
Really recommend it.
Works perfect, quality is super. Sturdy yet compact. Easy and straight forward installing, just screw the bottle on and its ready to go. No leaking, no need for additional sealing. (read more)
Works perfect, quality is super. Sturdy yet compact. Easy and straight forward installing, just screw the bottle on and its ready to go. No leaking, no need for additional sealing. I wouldnt say it has an adapter for sodastream though. The pressure reducing vault IS threaded for sodastream and sodastream only. It cannot be used for any other co2 bottle and not taken of or changed into any other threading.