We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The resin impregnated Fluval phosphate remover pads are specifically designed for the powerful Fluval 07 External Filter and serve as both an effective mechanical and chemical medium.
- Specially designed for the Fluval 106/107 & 206/207 filters
- Effectively removes and controls phosphate
- Effectively traps dirt particles (impurities, excess feed and waste material)
- Prevents potential phosphate peaks
- Precisely fits to increase filter efficiency
- For best results, renew the media once a month or as needed after testing the water with an appropriate test kit
- Suitable for use in fresh or salt water
Since 1975, Fluval has been offering advanced aquarium technology such as filters, lighting solutions and complete aquarium systems with a high degree of quality and innovation. Fluval's pioneering spirit is reflected in constantly modern products that meet the changing times and fast pace in the field of aquaristics with functionality and robustness. Fluval is not only committed to the much-loved hobby of aquaristics, but also to the preservation of the environment through coral conservation projects, species protection programmes and also works in a close context with the aquaristics community.