We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With the peat granulate, the aquarium water can be softened in a completely natural way and the pH value that is needed for keeping and breeding certain tropical fish can be achieved. The peat contains humic acids, tannins and trace elements that are important for various life processes. For maximum effectiveness, this peat is highly concentrated and compressed and is recommended for fish that prefer soft, acidic water.
- Chemical filter medium
- Natural method to make aquarium water acidic
- Highly concentrated peat granules to promote a low pH level
- Recommended for tropical fish that originate from amber waters containing tannin
- Ideal for keeping and breeding tropical fish: e.g. tetras, rasboras, dwarf cichlids
- Promotes colouration and welfare of certain tropical fish
- Contains humic acids, tannins and trace elements that are important for various life processes
- Use the Fluval pH Test Kit (lower range - Prod. No. A7874) to determine when to replace the peat, or decide based on the intensity of the water colouration.
- For best results, you should renew the medium every 6 months
- Only suitable for fresh water
Since 1975, Fluval has been offering advanced aquarium technology such as filters, lighting solutions and complete aquarium systems with a high degree of quality and innovation. Fluval's pioneering spirit is reflected in constantly modern products that meet the changing times and fast pace in the field of aquaristics with functionality and robustness. Fluval is not only committed to the much-loved hobby of aquaristics, but also to the preservation of the environment through coral conservation projects, species protection programmes and also works in a close context with the aquaristics community.