We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Fluval Edge 2.0 is a unique, cube-shaped aquarium that transforms invertebrate or nano fish keeping into an immersive visual experience. Thanks to the housing module that conceals all major equipment, the Edge Aquarium's chic design allows a clear and unobstructed view inside the aquarium. The sealed glass top provides excellent visibility from above. Even the cables are cleverly hidden. The Fluval Edge Aquarium looks very elegant and modern and also has a large opening in the top.
Fluval Edge 2.0 detail picture with layout example
- The integrated 6.500K LED lighting system mimics natural sunlight and promotes plant growth and colourful aquarium inhabitants
- LEDs distribute light over 120° for complete aquarium coverage
- Lighting system with switch for day and night lighting
- Timer compatible (sold separately)
- Multi-stage filtration with adjustable flow rate
- Media included - mechanical, chemical and biological
- Cover with vent for additional heat dissipation
- Opening for easy feeding of fish
|Fluval Edge 2.0 - 23 l|
|Power consumption||4,4 W|
|Luminous flux||347 lumens|
|Colour temperature||6.500 K|
|Count of LEDs||21|
|Max. pump throughput||378 l/h|
Since 1975, Fluval has been offering advanced aquarium technology such as filters, lighting solutions and complete aquarium systems with a high degree of quality and innovation. Fluval's pioneering spirit is reflected in constantly modern products that meet the changing times and fast pace in the field of aquaristics with functionality and robustness. Fluval is not only committed to the much-loved hobby of aquaristics, but also to the preservation of the environment through coral conservation projects, species protection programmes and also works in a close context with the aquaristics community.