- Medium for the Fluval 07 series
- For mechanical and biological filtration
- Particularly distinctive surface structure
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Fluval Bio-Foam+ ensures that the powerful external filters of the Fluval 07-Series for effective mechanical and biological filtration. With its dense structure, Bio-Foam+ can filter fine dirt particles out of the water. The pore texture creates ideal conditions for nitrifying microorganisms. This ensures the best possible biological filtration, which supports the vitality of all living creatures and aquatic plants in the aquarium. Bio-Foam+ is suitable for both freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Suitable for the Fluval 07-Series
- Suitable for biological and mechanical filtration
- The compremised structure captures fine dirt particles
- The pore network provides an ideal surface for beneficial bacteria
- Also suitable for the older Fluval 06 series
- Suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums
Since 1975, Fluval has been offering advanced aquarium technology such as filters, lighting solutions and complete aquarium systems with a high degree of quality and innovation. Fluval's pioneering spirit is reflected in constantly modern products that meet the changing times and fast pace in the field of aquaristics with functionality and robustness. Fluval is not only committed to the much-loved hobby of aquaristics, but also to the preservation of the environment through coral conservation projects, species protection programmes and also works in a close context with the aquaristics community.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!