Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
For the specific hardness increase of osmosis water, rain water and fully desalinated water. Specially designed for the keeping and breeding of shrimps from biotopes with relatively neutral pH-values, f.e. neocaridina and their cultivated forms like White Pearl, Sakura, Rili, etc., but also tiger shrimps Caridina mariae. With all the essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins that shrimps need for a healthy, balanced growth, lush colours and proliferation joy.
Shrimp Salt enables you to adjust the water with a total hardness and carbonate hardness just as the shrimps are used to from their natural habitats. Simultaneously it enhances the efficiency of the filter bacteria and benefits plant growth.
- Creates ideal water conditions for the successfull keeping and breeding of shrimps that need a neutral to slightly alkaline pH-value of pH 7,0-7,5
- Ideal for neocaridina forms and their cultivated forms like Sakura, White Pearl, Rilis, Blue Pearl and all the cultivated forms of tiger shrimp Caridina mariae
- For balanced growth, health, vitality and good breeding results
- Raises total hardness and carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin b-complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium-ratio
- Creates best conditions for smooth moulting
- Prolonges lifetime of soil, because no carbonate hardness
- Quickly solvable and easy to use
Mir gefällt generell die Größe da ich es leid war immer die 200 Gramm Dosen zu kaufen.das einzigste negative ist das man am besten ein Meter Abstand brauch um es anzumischen... (read more)
Mir gefällt generell die Größe da ich es leid war immer die 200 Gramm Dosen zu kaufen.das einzigste negative ist das man am besten ein Meter Abstand brauch um es anzumischen riecht sehr merkwürdig