We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Aquaria lack natural sources of vitamins. In addition, most vitamins are not stable in the long term or are quickly exhausted. So it is all the more important to supplement these essential vital substances regularly. The vitamin complex concentrate S7 VitaMix provides the plants with all the necessary vitamins and other vital substances needed in the short term. Aquarium plants and also aquarium fish and the filter microorganisms need numerous minerals, trace elements and other vital substances. There are generally not enough of these micronutrients in tap water so they should be added to the aquarium regularly.
Vitamins, plant enzymes and other organic agents constantly regenerate in nature in combination with natural sunlight. These vital substances not only promote the health and colourfulness of the fish, but also the growth of the aquarium plants.
- Supplies the aquarium with essential trace elements and vital substances
- Adds quickly depleted nutrients and substances
- Cures symptoms of deficiency
- With boron, iron and manganese
- Promotes healthy, even growth
- For lush green leaves and intense, bright colours
- Optimal effect as part of the Dennerle fertilising system (V30, E15, S7)
- For lush plants with vibrantly coloured leaves