Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
These CO2 diffusers in bowl style dissolve up to 98% of the CO2 running through them. Small CO2 bubbles are distributed in the tank and guarantee an optimal CO2 uptake by the water plants. The CO2 dissolves easily in the tank due to the large ratio of surface to volume of the ceramic membrane.
These CO2 diffusers made of glass are an unobtrusive addition to an aquarium or aquascape, without being noticed as annoying piece of equipment.
B-Stock Quality means in this case that minor cosmetic blemishes are possible but hardly noticeable in most cases.
- with high-quality ceramic membrane
- made of glass
- compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- with connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
- transparent suction cup included
We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.
|Bowl - 30 mm||up to 160 Litres|
|Bowl - 40 mm||up to 250 Litres|
|Bowl - 50 mm||up to 500 Litres|
|Bowl - 30 mm|
|Total height||12 cm|
|Total width||47 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||30 mm|
|Diffusor height||26 mm|
|Bowl - 40 mm|
|Total height||14 cm|
|Total width||65 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||40 mm|
|Diffusor height||35 mm|
|Bowl - 50 mm|
|Total height||16 cm|
|Total width||75 mm|
|Diffusor diameter||50 mm|
|Diffusor height||40 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our community page Flowgrow.de under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht
Aqua Rebell is our own aquatic plant fertiliser label. A great number of planted tank enthusiasts in general and aquascapers in particular use our products to supply their aquarium plants with nutrients.
When developing fertilisers and other aquascaping-related products, we work hand in hand with a base of aquarium enthusiasts and aquascapers, and we try to realise as many of their desires and ideas as possible. Quite often, ideas and wishes uttered in our aquatic plant lovers' and aquascapers' community www.flowgrow.de are the basis, on which we develop new products. These are then thoroughly tested by experienced aquarium keepers and aquascapers. Behind our product range, there are a lot of innovative ideas and long-term experience, and they are tested in real life. For us it is important that aquarium keepers and aquascapers are successful with our products and that they are thus enabled to make the utmost of their tanks and aquascapes.