Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Solar RGB represents the latest generation of ADA Solar lamps. Its simple and excellent design fits into any home decor.
Can be mounted to Solar I Stand, den Solar II Stand und den Grand Solar Stand.
- Housing colour: metallic grey
- 160 RGB LEDs
- With an external ballast
- With euro-plug
- 130W power consumption
- 3000 - 3500 Lumen luminous flux
- approx. 9.000 - 12.000 Kelvin light temperature
- over 30,000 hours LED lifetime
- 0 - 35°C Operating temperature
- Compatible with all Solar Stands
|Connection Cord Length||approx. 4,75 m|
|Hanging Wire length||Approx. 1,5 m each|
|Power Cord||approx. 2 m|
Aqua Design Amano (ADA) is the premium brand in aquascaping and Nature Aquaria. The company was founded by Takashi Amano, who applied the elements of the Japanese art of gardening to planting and decorating aquaria. For Takashi Amano, clearly the focus is on creating especially attractive habitats with his Nature Aquaria and aquascapes. The products manufactured by Aqua Design Amano (ADA) are of a very high quality, they complement the overall effect such a Nature Aquarium has on its contemplators, and they complete the artistic impression of the layout.
I replaced a LUPYLED with a few Solar RGB’s due to the fact that the lupyled always had a purple glow, that casts off into the living room and also had Many tiny fans that humm,... (read more)
I replaced a LUPYLED with a few Solar RGB’s due to the fact that the lupyled always had a purple glow, that casts off into the living room and also had Many tiny fans that humm, not too loud but irritating enough while watching TV or listening to music. I also never found a color profile that was completely to my taste.
The RGB has a nice build quality and very nice color rendition. The light emitted might be a little on the green side but it feels natural and the room isn’t discolored. Plants look great and fish too.
Two very important things about the RGB:
1) The hanging wires are just 100 cm long, the stated 150 on aquasabi site is incorrect! It’s too short for my needs and I had to request ada Japan to sell me custom longer hanging wires that require a difficult installation by opening the entire unit and taking out the delicate led board. But I’m happy they are willing to sell them.
2) the power usage is actually lower than the specification says. The Leds are programmed differently for each channel. The result is that one entire unit consumes 83 watts and doesnt’t max load the leds, which is good for life of the leds and heat limitation.
I’m happy with the light quality. But I think people should know ACTUAL power consumption rather than the max possible load of the leds (130 watt) and the real length of the hanging wires.