We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Aqua Soil - Amazonia is an idea substrate material for Nature Aquarium. With this product, you can easily re-create a natural environment where aquatic plants grow rapidly and fish and invertebrates live a healthy life. It contains plenty of organic acids and nutrients which encourage plants root growth, and provides a perfect substrate system for aquatic plants when used with ADA?s POWER SAND. Its powder type performs effectively when used in small-size aquariums or spread in a thin layer over the normal type Amazonia.
Designed to create the image of Amazonia. Create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems
For this item you will find an interesting post in our Aquascaping Wiki.
Aqua Design Amano (ADA) is the premium brand in aquascaping and Nature Aquaria. The company was founded by Takashi Amano, who applied the elements of the Japanese art of gardening to planting and decorating aquaria. For Takashi Amano, clearly the focus is on creating especially attractive habitats with his Nature Aquaria and aquascapes. The products manufactured by Aqua Design Amano (ADA) are of a very high quality, they complement the overall effect such a Nature Aquarium has on its contemplators, and they complete the artistic impression of the layout.
Earlier used many substrates but this soil from ADA is the best! Why?! Because it smells true as earth and works for plantig very well. (read more)
Earlier used many substrates but this soil from ADA is the best! Why?! Because it smells true as earth and works for plantig very well.
It is the substrate for any serious aquascape. It really does not need any introduction. (read more)
It is the substrate for any serious aquascape. It really does not need any introduction.
Great soil that gives the most to the plants. Nice size and light that allowes water circulation and great root development. (read more)
Great soil that gives the most to the plants. Nice size and light that allowes water circulation and great root development.